Our 2018 Annual Report is available for your viewing.
Thank you for considering support to North Country RIDE. We are grateful you are interested in what we do!
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization (EIN #41-1423936) we rely upon the generosity of of our community of supporters. Your gift(s) will make a huge impact on our program and services and they are tax deductible to the degree allowed by law.
Your contributions will support our ability to provide unique equestrian experiences to the special needs population and at-risk youth in Northeast Minnesota and Northwest Wisconsin. You will be supporting our vision of a community where all people facing life challenges can find growth and healing through a connection with horses.
There are many ways you can be a part of our life-changing programs and services:
- Make a financial donation
- Make a tribute or memorial gift
- Donate to our wish list (see list below)
- Think of us when you shop on Amazon, Put the smile in your shopping and give a donation for NCR! Just log on using the link below and a percentage of your purchase is donated to us! http://smile.amazon.com/ch/41-1423936
- If you are a Thrivent member please consider giving your “Choice Dollars” to North Country RIDE
- If you are a Thrivent member you have Action Team grant money available to use to make a difference at NCR. Please contact Tamy @218-879-7608 for project ideas.
- Give to the “Bob Horyza Horse of the Year Fund” to support the horse of the year. The 2019 horse is Misty for her endurance and enjoyment of her job.
Financial contributions of all sizes are deeply appreciated.Donate securely online »
If you prefer to make your contribution by mail, click here for a Donations and Memory-Honorary Gifts to complete and send with your enclosed contribution.
Tribute or memorial gifts
Memorial and tribute gifts are a wonderful way to recognize or honor the memory of a special person or family member. If an address is provided, North Country RIDE will notify the family of the person by letter that you made a gift to the organization in honor of or memorial of the person. The amount will not be disclosed. The recipient will only know that you were thinking of him or her.
Gifts received will be used to support the annual operations of North Country RIDE, unless designated for a particular program or service already in place.
For additional information contact us at:
North Country RIDE
Attn: Executive Director
180 Hatinen Road
PO Box 312
Esko, MN 55733
Our wish list covers things that are truly wishes, big, and small!
- cotton lead ropes
- new rope halters
- copy paper/office supplies/Printer cartridges HP65
- sidewalk into building
- LED lighting for arena
- flowers to brighten the front of the building
- new computer for Program Coordinator
- stackable chairs for community room
- DVD player
- hay (we always need hay!)
- feed credit at Widdes farm supply
- Audio system for arena
- bobcat-skid steer
- horse trailer
- paint for arena